When developing your SEO strategy, your success metrics boil down to bottom-line results – what will drive your company and make a real difference?
What SEO tactics can you employ to reach your KPIs?
To succeed in a competitive market, you must go beyond on-page optimization and solid technical SEO – you need a whole funnel approach.
With the right combination of link building and content creation, you can directly impact the ranking of key product pages while boosting overall performance.
The 6-Step Process to Boost Your Product Page Ranking
To consistently improve your product page rankings, try adding these 6 steps to your SEO strategy:
- review Link to the product page for the opportunity.
- audit existing content and make sure it is relevant to the topic of the product page with strategic internal linking.
- confirm High-intent keywords for product pages, aka your new content opportunities.
- Discover Linkable topics associated with product pages, but make sure they're broad and useful enough not to be catchphrases.
- create Content based on findings and building external links to broader topics, as well as strategic internal links to high-intent keyword content and product pages.
- measure The impact of the originally identified keyword ranking KPIs on the main product page. Monitor rankings, traffic and links throughout the funnel as additional KPIs.
Don't worry, we won't leave you hanging without more information.
Join our upcoming webinar to learn how to perform these steps.
Join Cory Collins, Business Development Manager at Page One Power, and Nick Katseanes, Sales Director at Page One Power, as they show you how a funnel of links and content can yield a stronger SEO campaign.
Learn how you too can combine link building and content creation to drive product page rankings, as well as secondary KPIs.
- Learn how to improve your product page rankings once technical SEO and on-page optimization are done.
- Learn how content marketing and link building strategically tie into product-level SEO KPIs.
- Gain insight into the difference between high-intent keyword content and linkable content, and how to use the two together.
Can't do a live webinar? Sign up and we'll send you the recording and all resources after the event.